|Campground Comments and
- A fairly easy trail to the lake and then you have a choice to do a scramble up to Sarrail Ridge. The scramble took an hour for us.
- Fabulous hike.
- Very good, moderate to hard. The hike up to the top of mount sarrail is often really understated, it''s very hard, very steep and very narrow. I reccomend doing it when it has not rained at least 3 days as even the littlest moisture makes it impossible!
- Worth every step of the way. the view is fantastic.
- Definitely need to have spikes on your shoes to do this hike in the winter. Still very slick.
- Most stunning mountain lake I''ve ever seen.
- The ridge up to the col above Rawson Lake is especially beautiful particularly in late July as the alpine meadows are filled with colourful flowers.
- Ate lunch at top. Attempted climb to upper ridge, which is very difficult. Lost the trail at the rock bridge and turned around.
- Fantastic scenery. Go early in the day to miss the maddening crowds!
- Great hike but the fishing sure was bad
- EASY ENOUGH FOR ANYONE TO ENJOY AND ONE OF THE MOST SCENIC PLACES I''VE SEEN! BEAUTIFUL
- I am 59 yrs old,and not in particularly good shape,but I made it up in about an hour.Well worth it.The fishing was superb
- I liked it. Just right for a short walk. Very pretty.
- Beautiful but if you can''t do the L.Louise teahouse without passing out, skip it.
Mt. Indefadigable is the trek to go on. Ask a local as they made this a "non" official hike. The view BRILLIANT!
- This is the best hike I''ve ever been on in the mountains. It is really steep but it is worth it! there is excellent fishing in the lake and the mountains around the lake are very impressive. Love it there.
All Rights Reserved.