|Campground Comments and
- Your layout map is for wrong campground. Beaver lake vs b aver flatd
- It''s old school camping -No cell, No power. Which means no problem to unwind and relax. Back to the basics and enjoy a family time out.
- Forgetmetnot Pond is NOT stocked and hasn''t been for several years. It is a lovely spot for a walk or picnic, though.
- Price too high! Also why is there no seniors discount?
- Amazing beautiful place not to mention the people that run the camp ground are probably the nicest people I have ever met. My bike broke down there last weekend and they let me keep my bike on their campsite until I could get a traitor out there. Taking my family out there in about an hour see you soon beaver flats!
- Love it here. Quiet as long as generators aren''t running for long lengths of time. No amenities. nice hikes around the campground and area.
- Lovely campsite but with few spaces its hard to get into at any time.....
They need to sort out a better way of registration, as people come along mid week, erect a wendy house tent and return at the weekend stealing a good camp site from a weekday traveller. Very selfish and very annoying. WE CAN DO MUCH BETTER!
- Womens bathroom needs a desperate upgrade. One should not have to vomit whilst in the loo because of the awful smell and condition of the bathroom.
- Excellent campground, will be going back next week, people are very friendly.
- It is my default campground! Close to home, yet still away from the city. Right on the river. Great hikes and walks in the area. LOVE IT!
- Best camp ground I''ve been too.
- Nice quiet big sites
- Very nice campground...we had a nice private area with lots of trees...will come back again this year
- Love the area, will be coming there a heck of a lot this year
- so dusting, not shaded enough and water is not close enough to sites and outhouses smell awful, where are the clean up crew on that, very unsanitary.
- Stayed last year and I am now going again this year
- Camping 7/8 times a year
- Its great here. close to calgary and they even came arouond the camp sites with fire wood to buy. awsome place
- Beautiful! Stayed at a walk in tent-site, not a long walk to a gorgeous site that made it feel like you were alone. No quiet time, firewood is $20 for three good sized bundles. River run right next to the campground which is great for dogs. I will for sure be visiting again!
- It was the worst campsite I''ve ever been to.
- Its my default- never fails- go-to campground!!!
- This is our favorite campground in this area.
All Rights Reserved.