|Campground Comments and
- Steep but rewarding. Views start early. Went Nov 13/17. Trail is hidden by drifting snow at top.
- When the trail turns ''southwest'' take a left on a horse trail; NOT southeast as stated in the route description.
- Never can find the trail to the mountain, except you have to walk through the elbow river
- Tough to find the trailhead since the flood, but this hike has amazing views, especially on a clear day.
- The maps are terrible! We thought we''d see it on one of the maps, but couldn''t find it.
- A great hike , quite steep and a good work out. Also very close to Calgary, good view from top .
- Nice schoulder season hike.
- It can take a while if you are not used to the altitude. The trail is good, but be careful on the scree as it is a little loose. The views are spectacular at the top.
- Fairly easy hike although there is a fair amount of uphill work but a great view at the top ,can be windy.
All Rights Reserved.