|Campground Comments and
- hope the person who writes these gets tickets for driving to slow. Driving 70 km/h there is a piss off. 4.5 hours from edmonton!!!! 2 hours 30 minutes to get here going 110 sih!
- Great views of the falls and canyon !
- Nice leisurely stroll. Waterfall at the end is nice. You can drive right to the waterfall but what''s the fun in that. Dogs enjoyed it.
- An excellent hike with beautiful views. Really enjoyed being able to get to the bottom of the falls and enjoyed the refreshing spray. The viewpoint of the Bighorn River Canyon is simply breathtaking!
- Wonder Nile nice views
- Lovely and easy hike and beautiful lunch place by the falls.
- Vidunderligt vackra vilda scener ger mig känslan av äventyr.
- Did the canyon walk awesome
All Rights Reserved.