|Campground Comments and
- Got to do this one on September 18, 2017. Very last day of the season with a 2 O''clock pass...you need a bit of luck at times. We really enjoyed this hike once we got off the paved section away from the crowd. The vistas were spectacular for such a relatively short hike. Trail was well maintained and well marked making it easy for even the novice hiker to enjoy. Another gem in the Canadian Rockies...our back yard...your play ground.
- Label each photo where specifically taken. Helps to make decisions of whether or not to take the "extra" hike.
- June 20th, 2017, several km of the wooded part of the return trail is occulted with fallen/shoved trees from an avalanche, requires alot of zigzagging through brush. could use trail maitenence. besides that, fun hike, great technichal peaks.
- I saw ghosts,and I would feel a cold breeze every hour.
- Brilliant for your legs and lots to see.
- It was a very enjoyable hike with magnificent views. We adored it.
- That was so so bad bad
- A great hike next to a magnificent mountain.
- Great hike!
I didn''t go completely to the top, since there was 20 cm of snow (22 August). But is a relatively easy hike.
- Hike & enjoyed the breathtaking nature. Mt. Edith Cavell is a must-see & must-do place on earth!
- Climb to the top was very worthwhile as the scenery was truly breath taking.
- Hiked to the summit - well worth it for the amazing views and to escape the crowds. Saw marmot, pikas, ptarmagin.
- Really worths it to make it to the top. Otherwise you have pretty much the same view all day.
- The glacier and pool are phenomenal. Not hard - just too many people. If it was more isolated it would rate an "excellent"
- I''ve been on many hikes in the Jasper area, and this is truly one of the best.
- Wow, vey nice indeed.
All Rights Reserved.