|Campground Comments and
- Excellent beginner trail or even for the more experienced hiker
- Very dry conditions. Smoky.
- Too wet and icy during late may.
- Great workout and a magnificent view is your reward.
- True "moderate" hike with good views at the end, decent conditions in the spring.
- Where to find the trail???
- I only wish that the trail was designed better, e.g. not just ascending up up and up, but traversing more, for variety. but the forest is nice and views are fine.
- Tiring, but very rewarding
- Took Powderface Creek Trail to Powderface Ridge. Nice enjoyable hike.
- Did it in June 2011. Not too strenous yet well worth the effort.
- Reached the saddle but didn''t have a clear route to the peak but we scrambled up through the grass - specatcula rviews up there
- Never take a trailer on this trail!
- VERY CHALLENGING. But well worth the work out. Went hiking with my daughter on July 17/11
- Powder face trail was the very first hike that I went on last summer.
It was challenging but very safe and rewarding. We wnt right to the top and the view is spectacular. I already went again this year. Beautiful !
All Rights Reserved.