|Campground Comments and
- Bad because you do not see anything till you get to the lake,
but the lake is beautiful.
- Most of the hikes there is no view a lot of mud and poor trail conditions in September with swamp and bog at the top. However, too cold for bugs and the larch trees were beautiful in gold.
- Interesting mushrooms along the way. Fairly easy terrain on the way to Taylor Lake
- I fell and roughly 4235 times, I'm done hiking in flip-flops.
- This has been my favourite hike.
- Not much to see until you reach the lake, moderate climb. Went in August and there were lots of bugs.
- Nice trail / not too steep beautaful lake but no real views along the way.
All Rights Reserved.