|Campground Comments and
- Reservatoin only. Sites are nice with lots of trees between you and your neighbour. There is a a small store on site where you can pick up anything you forget and rent canoes and bikes. Beautiful area we will be back.
- Great place to camp, nice big sites. mostly private. trails were closed due to bear activity and this is a reserve only site. great for kids and families
- Vist the campgrounds for a week Aug 2016. Staff were out standing. First campgrounds I stayed in that was paved all the way to your stall. Making it great to bike on with grandkids.
- We loved camping at boulton for years. With online reservations we can never get a spot any more.
Time to move on.
- This is an awesome campground powered or not. Most campsites are a great distance from each other. There is many things to do in the area.
- If you bring 2 cars to 1 site, you are charged double the fee.They turned off all the water taps except the one near the shower area so most campers have to drive to get their water. Peter Lougheed Provincial Park is a beautiful place but the standard in Boulton has really gone down to a money grab since it became privatized.
- Boulton creek is amazing it is a great place for coming camping with your family and for biking
- May 21/12 - Sunday picnic at Boulton Ck day use area. A Big sow grizzly and her two cubs came by and said hello. Another grizzly walked by our picnic site when we were at Boulton last August/11 too!
- Well treed in lots. Steep hills for biking. Prefer the warmer and flater Elkwood campground.
- Had a great time camping early spring. The campground was full but quiet. Will continue to go back.
- We camp at Boulton Creek and it is one of our favorites places. It is pristine and breathtaking. There are lots of places to hike and fishing in the lakes is fun. There are shows for the kids at the ampnitheatre that are lots of fun and they learn a lot!
- We''ve camped there for seven years and absolutely love it!
- AMAZING site! tons of privacy and our children had a ball!
- Beautiful area 4pm check-in is ridiculous should be 10am-noon at the latest we camp alot and check-in is always when you get there
- My favourite campground in K Country. I prefer the Upper Lake to fish and this is a great place to be for tenting or with a trailer. Not hardcore camping but great to enjoy the outdoors at the Kananaskis Lakes.
- We have camped there many times in order to go hiking in the area! Love the access to showers!
- Camp sites are great with lots of space for kids to play and it is situated in the cener of great scenery all round
- The telephone number listed is incorrect.
The number to call for Boulton Creek is 1-877-537-2757.
- My husband n myself hiked the Mount Everest expedition trail, boated the lower Kananaskis lake. Walked around the campground.. went to the boulton creek bridge. many many ground squirrels near the showers.. very cute.
- Love love going here. love the shows
- Absolutely Amazing. Unlike other sites in peter Lougheed Provincial Park, Boulton offers hook-up as well as flush tiolets and showers.
All Rights Reserved.