|Campground Comments and
- Hiked to rawson lake, unforgettable.
- This place is amazing with hiking trail, especially the lake. Every summer I come I feel so close to nature.
- I went kayaking and walked the dog on the trails. It is beautiful.
- Camped at the point, superb scenery, lots of wildlife.
- Some steep incline. Beautiful when you get to the top.
- The fishing is excellent.
- We hiked the entire circumference yesterday . One of the most beautiful and diverse hikes I ''ve ever made in my life. Jerry Hines, San Jose, CA.
- Breath taking! I want to be there..Never seen anything like this. I live in Missouri but i rather be in beautiful country like this..
- Simply cross a few trees block the lake from the mundane parking lot and enter into a beautiful fairy tale world! The scenic vista was stupefyingly beautiful and one does get rewarded on one''s efforts to hike up to Rawson lake!
- Beautiful area. It''s not very rugged if you''re looking for the full backcountry wilderness adventure, but it''s great if you''re not prepared to completely fend for yourself. Most definitely still worth hiking even for the most experienced outdoorsmen. Stunning scenery.
- So much fun ! Went camping with a class in my school , had a blast !!
- Hello from Italy!
- Very very excellent x2 x-men united!!!!!
All Rights Reserved.