|Campground Comments and
- Beautiful canyon. Wow! Especially beautiful for how easy of a hike it is. I recommend for beginnings or if your looking for a chill hike. But if you go to the ink pots its quite a way so that makes it a bit harder. There a bit of an incline starting there. Best winter hike!
- No Problem finding room for our 30 foot trailer on a Friday Night
- Not a proper camping ground. Not proper at all
- Garbage!!! I need some basketball hoops, mini golfing, and some more activities.
- A very nice treed campground with great mountain views located directly across from Johnston Canyon. Showers, flush toilets, and cook shelters make for a very comfortable camping experience. Note however that this campground tends to fill up quickly so come early if you can and you might have to end up going to Castle Mountain Campground 6 km West.
- Nice scenary. well facilitated. Love it. would be perfect if there''s no train pass by in the evening.
- Hike, hike, and hike
shopped in banff
relaxed by river
met new people
hiked rock bound lake
hiked sunset lookout
hiked to 1st bc campsite on the ink pot trail
- Viewed Waterfalls. Beautiful!
- Hiked to the ink pots. hung out and did camping stuff. great times!
- Wish you could make reservations!
- Quite a relaxing place, lots of nature around and good hiking trails! has washrooms ans showers too!
- Felt like workers were constantly watching us
- My favourite place to camp when in the Rockies! It''s awesome!!! I love it here!!! :)
- Campground is everything you need in a beautiful part of Canada. The view, the hiking, central location between Banff and Lake Louise all combine for a great experience.
- There should be a portion of sites available to reserve. This is a great camp ground, but we live in Edmonton area and it takes us 6 hours to drive to the banff area. With the great distance to chance a campground for the weekend is a foolish move for us. So reservations is a huge plus for thise not from Calgary.
- The outdoor sinks for washing dishes are an especially nice touch. Facilities are clean and overall well kept.
- The campground is very nice but always crowded. Johnston Canyon is locarted accross the road and is absolutely beautiful.
All Rights Reserved.