|Campground Comments and
- best lake in Canadian Rocky Mountains..
- There was no water
- It is indeed excellent sight.One should climb up ths pile of rocks to get great view of ten peaks valley
- My favourite lake in Banff NP. climb the rock pile and enjoy the view! Or rent a canoe and paddle around the lake. This lake is beautiful no matter what time of year.
- The most beautiful place on the world!! :)
- It was absolutely stunning. The water was a beautiful milky teal.
- The rockpile is a must do!! The views are amazing!! Professional pictures are taken from here.
- Perfect! It''s my dream lake. I''ll be there for sure :)
- We did a hike. The view there was fantastic! I wish I could go there again
- Sandra kulbotten
- This is my the most beloved place... gorgeous nature!
- I love Moraine Lake but the washrooms are an embarassment to Canada.Thousands upon thousands go there but yet the washroom facilities continue to stink-literally.
- Absolutely stunning.
- Like Lake Louise and Johnson Canyon avoid the Sat/Sun crowds in July/August when all the tourists and all the alpine neophites from Calgary decend.
Go to Consolation Lakes too!
- A piece of heaven.
All Rights Reserved.