|Campground Comments and
- Lunch. Good trail. Nice creek. Rock scree at the beginning.
- Well marked! A bit hard on the rocks and getting closer to the lakes but kids enjoyed! Lots of squirrels!
- The boulders make it almost impossible to get to the lake itself.
- I did this hike the last week in June and the water was dirty, difficult to get to and bugs were everywhere once you reached the rocks. It might be better to do this hike when there is still snow on the ground.
- To many people at the lake
- If you have already been around Moraine Lk. this is almost just as pretty!
- It was a great hike - although we really did not know how far we went until I went on line. A little tricky for people that do not like climbing rocks.
All Rights Reserved.