|Campground Comments and
- Must do if visiting Banff-Jasper. Great views of icefields to west.
- Wilcox pass is probably the best short hike for views in the mountain parks.
- Very good hike and great for kids over 8
- Best Hike Ever! the views and beauty on this hike are by far the best.
- Last time I was there we had a great time. Saw lots of Big Horn Sheep. Beautiful Views. Will never forget.
- The fact that this is a very easy way into some of the most beautiful alpine meadows that Jasper has to offer means only one thing; you''ll be sharing this trail with untold tourists, dogs and light hiker types, all of which can turn this fragile terrain into a quagmire at certain times of the season.
Your best bet to escape the hordes is to exit via Tangle Creek and hitchhike back to the trailhead. A beautiful hike regardless, best done early or late in the day.
- After many years of hiking in the Rockies, I found this to be the best day hike I have ever taken.
- Leave a 2nd vehicle at Tangle Falls and hike through.
- Wow, it doesn''t get any better then this..
All Rights Reserved.