|Campground Comments and
- Its very great place to learn about nature and other cool things
- Nice hike for beginners lots of flat with some up and down. Glacier was really spectacular sight as well as the waterfall on the way.
- Tried to find out more of the history of the icefields area fom Banff to Jasper. This article was fantastic and has me looking for more.
- Hike only part way in, stayed safe!
- Hiked in and out along the southerly route. Spectacular!
- Trail very sketchy, easy to lose. Sometimes walking on rocks is hard on feet/legs. Scenery is incredible, especially the many waterfalls and cascades on north and south canyon walls. It''s worth it.
- I hated the white writing on white background
- Minimal elevation gain allows you more energy. Great rocks out there. Beautiful scenery in every direction.
All Rights Reserved.